JamJar supports customisation of how textures are presented and rendered with the use of the ITextureOptions optionset.
The following texture filtering options are supported:
- Nearest - nearest neighbour filtering.
- Bilinear - bilinear filtering.
- Trilinear - trilinear filtering.
These are specified by the TextureFiltering enum.
To apply a filter when minifying a texture, provide the
To apply a filter when magnifying a texture, provide the
The following texture wrapping options are supported:
- Repeat - Repeat the textures image.
- Mirrored Repeat - Repeat the texture image, mirroring the image with each repeat.
- Clamp to Edge - Clamps the coordinates between 0 and 1.
These are specified by the TextureWrapping enum. These can be applied either
to the x axis with
xWrap or to the y axis with
Mipmaps can be generated or not generated by providing the
option. This is a boolean option,
true will generate mipmaps,
skip mipmap generation.
Textures can be loaded in a mirrored mode (flipped horizontally and vertically),
by providing the
mirror option. This is a boolean option,
true will result
in the texture being mirrored,
false will result in a non-mirrored texture.